Privacy and Cookie Statement
Micromedia, trading under the name Micromedia Europe B.V. (hereinafter “Micromedia” or “we”), located at Beurtvaartweg 2, 6541 BW in Nijmegen with Chamber of Commerce number 0913911, is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data as described in this privacy and cookie statement.
What does that mean in concrete terms?
– We clearly define our purposes before we process your data;
– We store as little personal data as possible, only the data that is necessary for the
purpose of processing Micromedia services;
– We ask permission for processing, for which permission is mandatory under the GDPR;
– We take appropriate security measures to adequately protect your data;
– We also impose these obligations on the parties with whom we do business;
– We respect your rights; such as the right to access, correct or delete your data
processed by us.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement is applicable to all personal data collected and processed by Micromedia.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement can be modified to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. These changes will be announced via our website.
- What data is collected and processed?
We collect the following personal information for the purpose of providing Micromedia services:
– (business) e-mail address,
– (business) name and address information,
– (business) telephone number,
– Date of birth
– Payment details
– Invoice data
- The purpose of processing
The purpose of collecting and processing this data is to digitally process sales and drop shipments, create orders and contracts, and send newsletters and updates to existing customers. In addition, we process your data to be able to contact you about the administrative handling of your orders, invoices, returns, complaints, repairs and warranty claims. We also use your data for the registration of visitors to our office and to maintain our CRM system.
- Storage period
We keep personal data as long as we are legally obliged to do so or as long as necessary for the designated purpose. In any case, we do not keep your encrypted personal data longer than 7 years after the end of the (contractual) relationship after which this data is deleted or anonymized.
- Provision to third parties
We may engage third parties to perform our services and other activities. In so far as these third parties process personal information in the execution of the related services and activities, this occurs in the capacity of processor for Micromedia. Under no circumstances do we provide your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes. Your personal information will only be provided to regulators, tax authorities, and law enforcement agencies if we are legally required to do so. In all cases we will take appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data as much as possible.
- Within the EU
We mainly provide personal data to parties that are located within the EU. If we provide data to companies outside the EU we will always ensure that there is an adequacy decision in the relevant country or that established standard contractual clauses (SCC) are included in the processing agreement and thus an adequate level of protection is guaranteed at all times.
- Security of your data
We will handle your information with the utmost care and confidentiality and take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, and misuse.
- All persons who, on behalf of Micromedia, have access to your personal information are bound to a confidentiality agreement;
- We use a user name and password and a 2-factor authentication system on all our systems;
- We pseudonymize and encrypt personal data when necessary;
- We make encrypted backups of personal data, in order to be able to restore them in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees are aware of the privacy rules and receive periodic training.
Some cookies on our site are essential. The site will not work properly without them. These cookies are placed when you fill out a form, log in or interact with the site by doing something beyond clicking on simple links.
Cookies for research website use
We also use some non-essential cookies on all parts of the site to track visitors anonymously or to improve your experience of the site. If you do not agree to this access to some features of the site may not be available.
Below is a summary of the cookies used on our website; both for public access and for limited access (log-in).
Below is a further explanation of the different types of cookies we use and what we use them for.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. The information is used to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The information is collected in an anonymous manner; this includes the number of visitors to the site, where the visitors come from and the pages visited.||All parts of the site.||Until the end of the visit.|
- Access to and amendment of your data
You have the right to access, correct or delete personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or parts thereof) by Micromedia or one of our processors. If you have such a request you can make it known to us by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments in response to our Privacy and Cookie Statement please contact us at email@example.com.
- Address and contact information
6541 BW Nijmegen